EuroTechPostdoc2 – 2022 call
The successful EuroTechPostdoc programme has a successor! Within the EuroTechPostdoc2 programme, the universities of the EuroTech Universities Alliance offer another seventy Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowships to experienced high-potential researchers. This again gives you the opportunity to establish new collaborations within the EuroTech Alliance, or expand ongoing collaborations. And of course to hire bright postdoctoral fellows to work within your departments!
On this page we share the most important information for Host and Co-host Supervisors. More information and details can be found in the Rules & Regulations.
The information on this page is for the 2022 call, the second and all call within the EuroTechPostdoc2 programme. There will be no future calls within EuroTechPostdoc2.
- EuroTechPostdoc2 is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship programme.
- Potential fellows have to submit their own research proposal including a Host Supervisor and a Co-host Supervisor from two different EuroTech universities.
- To be eligible, potential fellows should:
- Have their PhD degree or at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience and
- Fulfil the MSCA mobility rule, meaning that they should not have resided nor had their main activity in the country of the Host Institution for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
- The project should be a collaborative project between the two EuroTech universities involved. The best way to collaborate can be decided between the fellow and the supervisors involved. However, secondments or several shorter research visits are encouraged.
- The programme is open to all research topics within the alliance. Fellows may freely choose a research topic and the appropriate organisations to host them, fitting their individual needs and ambitions. There are no focus areas defined nor used in the evaluation.
- We will be offering 70 fellowships of 24-months each, distributed over 2 calls of 35 positions each, divided over the universities as follows: DTU, TU/e and TUM: each 20 positions; L’X: 10 positions.
- The first call has closed, and the evaluation is finished.
- The second (and last) call will open November 30, 2021, with a deadline on February 24, 2022.
- Fellowships must start before February 1, 2023.
- During the programme, we will be offering extensive training opportunities within the so-called EuroTech Postdoc Academy.
FellowshipThe fellowship consists of a monthly salary for the postdoctoral researcher and a dedicated Career development and research budget and Collaboration and travel budget related to the project. The Career development and research budget is a fixed amount of up to €8000 per fellowship. This amount is intended to cover the costs associated with the fellow’s project as outlined in the Research Plan of the proposal, including, but not limited to:
- the cost of attending the 2 compulsory Bootcamps (1 week each) at one of the EuroTech partner universities
- the potential costs of open access publication within 6 months (which is compulsory in projects receiving EU funding)
- attending career development and training courses
- attending conferences & meetings
- outreach and communication activities