- EuroTechPostdoc2 is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship programme.
- Potential fellows have to submit their own research proposal including a Host Supervisor and a Co-host Supervisor from two different EuroTech universities.
- To be eligible, potential fellows should:
- Have their PhD degree or at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience and
- Fulfil the MSCA mobility rule, meaning that they should not have resided nor had their main activity in the country of the Host Institution for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
- The project should be a collaborative project between the two EuroTech universities involved. The best way to collaborate can be decided between the fellow and the supervisors involved. However, secondments or several shorter research visits are encouraged.
- The programme is open to all research topics within the alliance. Fellows may freely choose a research topic and the appropriate organisations to host them, fitting their individual needs and ambitions. There are no focus areas defined nor used in the evaluation.
- We will be offering 70 fellowships of 24-months each over 2 calls, divided over the universities as follows: DTU, TU/e and TUM: each 20 positions; L’X: 10 positions.
- The 2021 call is closed, the evaluation is finished, and the first EuroTechPostdoc2 fellows have started their fellowship.
- The 2022 call will open November 30, 2021, with a deadline on February 24, 2022.
- During the programme, we will be offering extensive training opportunities within the so-called EuroTech Postdoc Academy.
To get more information on the 2021 call (closed), our current fellows, or the 2022 call, click below.